Castle Orange at Home Chess
Due to our country being shutting down for the coronavirus, we are stuck mostly at home. Our kids are looking for something to do, and we want them to be productive. So….
We are offering our online chess home study program for free to all kids signing up below! kids can login to watch instructional videos, play games and earn points. SeaTac United will plan to host more in-person events and tournaments when we are able. This is a great way to keep your kids busy, learning and interacting with their friends by comparing progress.
Chess – Weekly Top Performers!! 😃👍
OmarG – King 1
EricO – Queen 4
Laurel – Bishop 2
JuniperS – Knight 3
TiffanyN – Knight 2
SageC – Knight 1
Really impressed with the effort of everyone that completed lessons this week. Great Job 👍
So I’ve registered for At Home Chess
If possible, study and play chess together as a family
- Logon to Chess4Life per the instruction we email you upon registration
- New to chess? Click on “Chess Videos” and watch all of the Pawn Level Videos
- Parents can print out the worksheets after each video. It’s a fun way to check progress
- Email us your player’s progress on videos and I’ll post is on our website.
- Send us pictures too! we’d love to post photos of our families playing together at home
- Want to play games to break up the videos? Select the Chess4Life logo and try any category of games
- We get reporting on each player’s activity in all of the game sections, so no need to submit results here
This will work out super if parents help motivate their kids to take part.
Focused Effort 🙂
Volunteers/Mentors make all the difference
NO CHESS KNOWLEDGE NEEDED!!